This two-storey neoclassical building in the center of Kalamata is located at the corner of 18 Sfaktiria Street and Anagnostara, 20 meters from the central pedestrian street of the city, 200 meters from the central square and 100 meters from the historic center of Kalamata.
It was built in 1878 to house a family of the then upcoming bourgeoisie.
Like all the houses of that time, it consists of the ground floor and the first floor. A characteristic feature of the prosperity is that there is a well in the inner courtyard which, with the appropriate interventions and absolute respect for the historicity of the building, remains to this day.
Its restoration was started in 2017 by the new owners, where always keeping the elements of its history alive, turned it into a cozy, comfortable and elegant accommodation.
The high quality and aesthetics of our rooms are reflected in our guest ratings, who gave us one of the highest ratings for the area of Kalamata.
FIND US ON THE MAP